For those of you who do not know, we were in Texas helping our oldest son with a fixer-upper. Though we did not get to see the final product, we were able to help with lots of the repairs and upgrades.
As many you know we lost our fur baby Titus on January 25th. He was with us for almost 11 years. Through all the years, he had been part of all our missionary trips. He brought a lot of joy not only to us but also to the many who got to meet him. We miss him everyday, but are at peace knowing he had a great life, was loved and spoiled immensely and that now, he is not in pain anymore. His last year was not easy for him.
Gary was finally released after four months from his surgery at the end of March. Praise God for his quick recovery. His mobility and strength improved and continues to get better daily. So, after six months in South Texas, we were able to leave on Easter morning for a three day trip to Black Mountain, NC as our final destination. God willing, we will be serving at the Black Mountain Home for Children, Youth & Families until September. There’s a lot of beauty around us, but the most beautiful thing is the ministry the Lord has put together in this place.
Gary is helping in maintenance, while I have been doing painting and helping at Thrift Store.
For more information about it follow this link https://www.blackmountainhome.org. Please do consider volunteering here.
How can you support us:
- Please do cover us with your prayers as often as you remember us
- For divine appointments whenever we come in contact with people who do not know Jesus and do not have a relationship with God the Father thru Him.
- For our finances: being the children of God comforts us knowing that He always provides by putting in people's heart to support us with our expenses. Our major expenses are gas and food right now. Please prayerfully consider donating any amount God puts in your heart following this link:
- Online donations are tax-deductible only for USA Citizens & Residents thru http://www.waterworshipword.org/p/support-information.html. Scroll down to the DONATE online section and please be sure to choose Gary and Marielos in the Missionary/Project box.
- You can send your tax-deductible financial gift directly to us at Water, Worship & Word at the address below. Please make checks payable to WWW and write Gary and Marielos Kurtz in the memo. Also, please add a short note with your email address to be able to get a receipt for your donation.
Gary & Marielos Kurtz c/o W.W.W
6547 N Academy Blvd #472
Colorado Springs CO 80918